Created by Julie Byrd and Amy Garratt this album contains over 50 minutes of guided relaxation and meditations.
Your body's natural relaxation response is a powerful antidote to stress. When practiced regularly meditation can lead to a reduction in your stress levels and enhance your feelings of joy and serenity.
You are invited to explore simple but transformational techniques that will impact the deepest levels of your being.
- Abdominal Breath - the cornerstone of many other relaxation practices, focusing on full rhythmic breaths.
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation - tensing and relaxing different muscle groups in the body resulting in relaxation and stress reduction.
- The Four Part Breath - create deep cleansing breaths to improve blood flow and circulation.
- Open Focus Relaxation - open your focus to life unfolding.
- Body Scan Relaxation - cultivate mindfulness in the flow of sensation by focusing the attention on various parts of the body.
- Energy Visualization - replenish the deep reservoir of vitality in a balance of free flowing energy.
Listen to the clips below to sample the tracks and select your MP3 download or CD.
Order today and let your worries and anxieties drift away.
Would you like to have a yoga mat that meets your individual needs? The modern world of yoga mats is filled with a multitude of choices. This review will quickly and easily guide you through the important differences...
Do your wrists bother you in some yoga poses? You are not alone. Learn how to avoid this common complaint and how to increase your wrist strength and comfort...
Increasing the protein in your diet can allow you to achieve greater strength gains and enhance your recovery from exercise. Protein powders are a great way to bring in extra protein without a lot of extra calories. Learn the differences between the many types...
Hoodies and yoga go great together...
This little gadget does wonders for the hand...